All Summer Camps are now FULL. Please call to check on availability.
2018 Summer Camp
Put your arrow on the links to click and see all the details.
When you download the files you will be able to print out the camp details for your keeping and you can print out the registration forms to mail back to us.
Remember your deposit will hold your child’s place in camp so do not delay as some camps are limited and they fill up very quickly.
- 2018 SUMMER CAMP BROCHURE link: 2018 summer camp brochure
- BLOSSOMS Camps for children entering 2nd grade through age 12 link: Blossoms Camp Details
- SPROUTS Camps for children entering kindergarten and first-grade link: SPROUTS
- Summer Camp Registration forms: CCLC Summer-Enrollment-and-registration-form-2018
- ALL 4-H Extension Forms need to be filled out for the CCLC Camps that include the 4-H trips. For Blossoms (2nd grade through 12 years old: rappahannock4hformsfordaylongtrips
NEW THIS YEAR-Summer Counselors-In-Training Application CIT Application (1)
The Child Care & Learning Center is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization that has been serving families in Rappahannock County since 1976.