RCPS is now closed due to icy conditions, First Step C. students will follow RCPS schedule.
Unless your First Step Collaboration Student has an extended day contract with CCLC please follow the RCPS closing schedule. CCLC is open on Time, Friday Dec 13. Be safe out there!
The Child Care & Learning Center is a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization that has been serving families in Rappahannock County since 1976. Open year around, Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
As one of the first early childhood programs in Virginia to provide infant care, we were also one of the first (1988) to become nationally accredited.
Our mature and steadfast staff is committed to providing an enriching and safe haven for your children.
- Providing essential social interaction opportunities for young children in our rural setting is critical.
- We encourage personal visits by families so they can see for themselves what our programs and curriculum have to offer.
- They are based on the latest brain development research that supports active learning and building social relationships.
- We are committed to enriching the lives of young children and their families.
- We are a private non-profit corporation that provides full and part-time programs for children from 3 weeks to 12 years of age.
- CCLC is an equal opportunity provider of early childhood programs.
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Department of Social Services, CCLC is one of only 113 centers (of the more than 3,500 licensed preschools) in Virginia that is also accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- This accreditation recognizes CCLC as one of the highest quality early childhood programs in the Country.
We are starting our 2018-19 enrollment period for nursery and preschool.
Don’t be late! We have limited tuition scholarships available for all ages.
Children may enroll in before school and/or after school care 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days during the school year.
Set up a visit for you and your child today.
CALL US AT: 540-675-3237
Every day is Open House!