We are excited to be part of the Give Local Piedmont Campaign! Please consider us for a donation on Tues. May 3rd. CCLC is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization so your donation will be tax deductible! To donate please click on to this link: child-care-learning-center
We are licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia and nationally accredited by NAEYC. CCLC has been providing early childhood programs in Rappahannock County since 1976. Open year around, Monday – Friday 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
As one of the first early childhood programs in Virginia to provide infant care, we were also one of the first (1988) to become nationally accredited.
Our mature and steadfast staff is committed to providing an enriching and safe haven for your children.
- Providing essential social interaction opportunities for young children in our rural setting is critical.
- We encourage personal visits by families so they can see for themselves what our programs and curriculum have to offer.
- They are based on the latest brain development research that supports active learning and building social relationships.
- We are committed to enriching the lives of young children and their families.
- We are a private non-profit corporation that provides full and part-time programs for children from 3 weeks to 12 years of age.
- CCLC is an equal opportunity provider of early childhood programs.
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Virginia’s Department of Social Services, CCLC is one of only 113 centers (of the more than 3,500 licensed preschools) in Virginia that is also accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- This accreditation recognizes CCLC as one of the highest quality early childhood programs in the Country.
Brochure link: Summer Camp Brochure 2016
We are starting our 2016-17
enrollment period for nursery and preschool.
Don’t be late! We have some scholarships available for all ages.
Children may enroll in before school and/or after school care 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days during the school year.